Create and customise delicious homemade treats, exactly as you like them - from indulgent ice cream, smooth gelato and luxurious milkshakes to soft fruit sorbets, guilt-free smoothie bowls and more.
Simply fill a tub with ingredients, pop in the freezer for 24 hours, then process to perfection in minutes when you're ready to serve! Creamify Technology transforms your frozen base into a creamy treat. Indulgent, low sugar, dairy free or vegan – the choice is yours!
Personalise your treat with the Mix-Ins program, evenly distributing chocolate chips, sweets, nuts and biscuit pieces throughout your tub with precision and control – create everything from real mint chocolate chip ice cream to rocky road ice cream with fluffy marshmallow pieces and crumbly biscuits.
Ninja CREAMi has 7 preset programs – Ice Cream, Gelato, Sorbet, Smoothie Bowl, Light Ice Cream, Milkshake & Mix-Ins.
Removable parts are top-rack dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.
7 pre-set programs
Delicious desserts, drinks and treats at the touch of a button with 7 preset programs – Ice Cream, Gelato, Sorbet, Smoothie Bowl, Light Ice Cream, Milkshake and Mix-Ins.
- Ice Cream – Bring the ice cream parlour to your kitchen with dairy and vegan ice cream desserts. Enjoy a scoop of classic vanilla choc chip or coconut ice cream, create a homemade ice cream sundae, enjoy tangy frozen yoghurt packed with your favourite flavours or simply freeze bananas to make a silky-smooth ‘nice cream’.
- Gelato – A taste of summer, indulge in gourmet soft-serve gelato at home, from creamy chocolate to sun-drenched pistachio.
- Sorbet – Power through fruity mixtures to create the softest sorbets, from zesty lemon sorbet to refreshing mango sorbet. Enjoy super-easy results using any tinned fruit!
- Milkshake – From fresh strawberry shakes to classic chocolate malts, make deliciously indulgent milkshake recipes or mix your favourite shop-bought ice cream with milk to create a delicious no-freeze milkshake in moments!
- Smoothie Bowl – Combine fruit, honey, yoghurt and other guilt-free ingredients to create a spoon-thick breakfast treat, perfect for topping with your favourite fresh fruit and granola.
- Light Ice Cream – Easily make ice creams that are low in sugar, low in fat or use sugar substitutes. Perfect for creating health-conscious treats, keto or paleo recipes.
- Mix-Ins – After processing, evenly distribute choc chips, nuts and more throughout your dessert with precision and control.
- Each function is intelligently programmed with a unique spinning speed and length of time to create the perfect texture. You can also Re-Spin for super-smooth results – perfect if your base is extra-cold.
- Motor Base 800W
- 3 x Dessert Tubs with Storage Lids
- 1 x Outer Bowl and Lid
- 1 x Paddle
- Instruction Sheet
- Quick Start Guide
- Recipe Guide
DELIVERY FEES & TIMESCALES
|Standard Shipping||Fee||Delivery Length|
|Orders over €99 (Non-Bulky Items)||FREE||3-5 business days|
|Orders under €99 (Non-Bulky Items)||€6.99||3-5 business days|
|Express Delivery for Non-Bulky Items||€9.99||2-3 business days|
Shipping per Item: For standard-sized deliveries that may take multiple parcels
|Note: Anything else will be charged the Bulky items rate.|
|Local Delivery||Fee||Delivery Length|
|Products within 25km||€6.99||3-5 business days|
|Large Bulky Items||Fee|
|- White Goods and Large Tvs||€29.99|
|- All other Bulky Items||€49.99|
|- Extra Bulky Items||€80|
|Large Bulky Items inside 20km||Fee|
|- Large Bulky Items||€20.00|
Bulky and Fragile Goods
Delivered to the nearest port for offshore islands.
Large Bulky Items and Large Appliances delivered by courier.
| - Large home appliances, Fridge freezers/Washing Machines/Dryers/cookers, etc. | 5-10 working days for nationwide delivery |
| - Note: Ensure old appliance is disconnected and outside premises ready for return. | Text notification before the day of delivery with an estimated time |
| - Drivers can only deliver to your doorstep and cannot enter your property. | Assistance required for large items. |
Click and Collect: FREE
How it works
- Receive an email confirming your order.
- Your order will be processed by our website team.
- Receive an email confirming the date for collection.
Damaged and Faulty Goods
If your goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace the goods free of charge. If you do not want a replacement, delivery charges may be incurred to collect the item from you. Do not install any damaged items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable. Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (091) 841403. In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence. In the case of an item being faulty we may require an inspection by a manufacturer's qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
All products leave our premises in perfect condition. The customer must notify the carrier (or postman) of even the slightest trace of damage (holes, signs of crushing, etc.) to the parcel, and refuse the package if necessary.
Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable. You have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 14 days after receiving your order (“the cooling off period”) and then a further 14 days to return the products. If you are not ordering a replacement, a charge may be incurred to collect the item from you. You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days, starting the day after delivery. Please email email@example.com or phone (091) 841403 to advise.
You have the choice of returning the goods via your own means ( Beattys of Loughrea, Church Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway) or requesting that we collect them. If you request collection, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicles is in your area. You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances:
- The goods received back are 'as new' but incomplete; i.e. missing components and/or accessories.
- The returned products are missing their original packaging.
- The cancellation was requested after the 14 day notification period.
We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than 'as new'.
- The goods have been installed and/or used.
- Cables have been cut or terminated.
Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 working days of the cancellation date.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.