262 Air Watts of powerful suction
Our fastest, most power-dense motor yet. Spins at 135,000rpm generating Dyson's most powerful suction – and even traps viruses.
Dyson's best cordless filtration even traps viruses
Whole-machine HEPA filtration captures 99.99% of particles down to 0.1 microns (μm). Helping to keep your home cleaner and more hygienic.
Traps viruses. Post-motor HEPA filtration traps particles as small as 0.1 microns (μm), including viruses.
Pet dander. Pre-motor filtration captures particles as small as 0.5 microns, including particles the size of pet dander.
Pollen. Root cyclones capture particles as small as 10 microns, including particles the size of pollen.
Hair and sugar. Metal mesh filter captures particles such as hair, while the bin cyclone captures particles the size of sugar. All as small as 500 microns (μm).
Reveals 2x more invisible dust
New Fluffy Optic™ cleaner head illuminates the microscopic dust and dirt you can't normally see on hard floors. Brighter illumination reaches 300mm – so you don't miss anything.
Shows when your floor is clean
A piezo sensor counts and sizes particles – automatically increasing power where it detects more dust. The LCD screen shows your remaining run time. And gives you scientific proof of a deep clean.
Displays particle sizes
The LCD screen categorises the size of captured particles.
Counts as you clean
Coloured bars indicate high (blue), medium (white) or low (green) volumes of dust. Showing you where cleaning is needed.
Shows when your floor is clean
Displays a summary of what’s been sucked up, for scientific proof of a deep clean.
Up to 70 minutes of run time
With our longest ever run time, the Dyson Gen5detect™ vacuum can deep clean your whole home. Versatile enough for hard-to-reach places under sofas, between stairs and up high on shelves.
Energy-dense, fade-free power
Advanced 10-cell lithium-ion battery delivers long-lasting, powerful suction. Weighing 3.5kg, the Dyson Gen5detect™ vacuum has two more cells than the Dyson V15 detect™ vacuum, to run at a higher voltage and create more power.
- Click and go, for on-the-spot cleans. Waste no time switching to handheld. The Built-in dusting and crevice tool is always at your fingertips.
- Digital Motorbar™ cleaner head. Intelligently adapts suction power to different floors.8 Hair removal vanes automatically clear hair from the brush bar as you clean.
- Hair screw tool. Removes and de-tangles hair from pet beds, car seats and stairs. Fast.
- New single-button power control. Power at the touch of a button, with no trigger to hold.
- Redesigned grip for enhanced comfort. Curved, redesigned handle helps adjust your grip, for a more comfortable clean.
- No loss of suction. With Radial Root Cyclone technology. 14 scrolled cyclones generate up to 100,000g of force to capture dust and debris from the airflow. Maintaining maximum suction power.
- Switch easily between three power modes. Auto mode automatically adjusts suction power across different floor types to maximise battery life. Boost mode is for more intensive, spot cleaning, and Eco mode is for longer cleans.
- No-touch bin emptying. Hygienic ejection mechanism drives dust and debris deep into your bin, in one action.
- Wall dock. The Dyson Gen5detect™ vacuum drops into the wall-mounted charging dock, ready for your next clean.
- Washable parts. The filter and Fluffy™ brush bar can be washed, and the bin and tools wiped clean, to remove dust build up and help optimise your Dyson vacuum's performance.
- 262 AW Suction power
- Up to 70 minutes run time
- Charge time (hours) 4.5
- Power button
- Wand length: 655mm
- 2 Years Guarantee
In the box:
- Digital Motorbar
- Fluffy Optic cleaner head
- Combination tool
- Built-in Dusting and Crevice tool
- Hair Screw tool
- Wall dock
Delivery Fees & Timescales
Republic of Ireland orders under 30kg and less than 2.1mtr high and over €99
3-5 business days
Republic of Ireland orders under 30kg and less than 2.1mtr high and under €99
3-5 business days
*Orders made after 12:00pm will not be dispatched until at least the following business day.
* Deliveries are Monday to Thursday - Any order made after 12pm on Thursday will not be delivered until the following week.
** Refunds will be in your account in 3-5 working days.
Products within 25km - €6.99 delivery 3 to 5 business working days
Large Bulky Items outside 20km
Please be aware that large, bulky items (large appliances, white goods, garden furniture have a delivery charge as follows
White Goods and Large Tvs have delivery charge of €29.99
All other Bulky Items including gravel timber, blocks, etc.) have a delivery charge of €49.99
Extra Bulky Items (such as Sheet Boards, USA Fridges, Extra Large Furniture Sets etc.) any item that can't be put on a single euro pallet have delivery charge of €80
Large Bulky Items inside 20km
Please be aware that large, bulky items (large appliances, white goods, garden furniture
Also includes gravel timber, blocks, sheet boards etc.) have a delivery charge of €20.00
** Bulky and Fragile goods will only be delivered to the nearest port for any purchases from an off shore Island.
** Our Bulky items and large Bulky items are delivered by courier.
All large home appliances, Fridge freezers/Washing Machines/Dryers/cookers etc can take 5-10 working days for nationwide delivery. If you wish to send back your old appliance after purchase, please make sure the item is disconnected and outside your premises ready for return. You will receive a text before the day of delivery with an estimated time.
** Any driver working either for courier or for Beattys of Loughrea can only deliver to your doorstep and cannot enter your property. Please ensure that someone is on hand to assist any large items that may be delivered.
**Shipping per Item - certain items that will be charged per item for delivery.
Eg. €6.99 - 1 item , €13.98 - 2 items, €20.97 - 3 items, €27.96 - 4 Items, €34.95 - 5 items, €41.94 - 6 items. Anything else will be charged the Bulky items rate.
Click and Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is FREE. Simply order online line and collect in store for free
How it works
- You will receive an email confirming we have received your order
- Your order will be processed by our website team
- You will receive an email confirming the date of when your item will be ready for collection.
Damaged and Faulty Goods
If your goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace the goods free of charge. If you do not want a replacement, delivery charges may be incurred to collect the item from you. Do not install any damaged items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable. Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (091) 841403. In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence. In the case of an item being faulty we may require an inspection by a manufacturer's qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
All products leave our premises in perfect condition. The customer must notify the carrier (or postman) of even the slightest trace of damage (holes, signs of crushing, etc.) to the parcel, and refuse the package if necessary.
Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable. You have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 14 days after receiving your order (“the cooling off period”) and then a further 14 days to return the products. If you are not ordering a replacement, a charge may be incurred to collect the item from you. You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days, starting the day after delivery. Please email email@example.com or phone (091) 841403 to advise.
You have the choice of returning the goods via your own means ( Beattys of Loughrea, Church Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway) or requesting that we collect them. If you request collection, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicles is in your area. You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances:
- The goods received back are 'as new' but incomplete; i.e. missing components and/or accessories.
- The returned products are missing their original packaging.
- The cancellation was requested after the 14 day notification period.
We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than 'as new'.
- The goods have been installed and/or used.
- Cables have been cut or terminated.
Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 working days of the cancellation date.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.