*An Aqara Zigbee 3.0 Hub is required
The Radiator Thermostat that can be used with the majority of water radiators such as space heaters, towel warmers or even warm floors. Takes the readings from external Aqara sensors and adjusts the heating power according to them.
- Zigbee 3.0 Protocol and Matter Support: Enjoy the benefits of Zigbee 3.0 the fastest, most stable, and energy-efficient smart home technology and be sure about the future: the Aqara Radiator Thermostat will get Matter support after its official release.
- Readings from the External Temperature Sensor (Including HomeKit): Control the temperature of the whole room, not just around the radiator. Compared to other thermostats, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat can receive the temperature readings directly from the connected Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor or TVOC Air Quality Monitor, even in HomeKit!
- All-Round Compatibility: Compatible with the most popular ecosystems and can be controlled by voice. Apple HomeKit, Alexa, Google, IFTTT, Alice, Marusya are supported.
- Advanced Door and Window Opening Detection: Not to waste the energy, the TRV will turn off the heating in case an open door or window is detected. It can be done both based on the built-in temperature sensor that will detect a sudden temperature drop, or by connecting it to an Aqara Door and Window Sensor via automations, which will be more reliable.
- Weather Automations and Freezing Protection: In case of the risk of pipe freezing, the heating will be turned on automatically. Moreover, thanks to the powerful Aqara Home automations, in case of the outside temperature dropping sharply, the room can be preheated to compensate for the change of temperature.
- Configurable Smart Schedules: The schedules can be set for the desired periods of time, such as night, and the transition between them will be smooth though as fast as possible.
- Device Grouping Support: In case of having multiple radiators in one room, all of them will be synchronized in the most efficient way based on the actual temperature of the room.
- Colorful Backlit Display: Compared to similar products, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat’s LCD screen has backlight, increased viewing angles, extra high contrast as well as crisp and colorful icons.
- 1-Year Battery Life: No need to change the batteries after a few weeks of usage: thanks to Zigbee protocol and energy-efficient hardware, the Aqara Radiator Thermostat’s battery can last up to one year.
- Geofencing and Multi Home Support: If you have more than one home, you will be able to set up the independent automations for each of them, and start heating before you arrive, so that when you enter home, it will be already warm.
- Easy Installation and Wide Compatibility: The Aqara Radiator Thermostat includes adapters that make it compatible with a vast majority of radiator valves. As for the installation, it only takes a few minutes and does not require additional tools.
Delivery Fees & Timescales
Republic of Ireland orders under 30kg and less than 2.1mtr high and over €99
3-5 business days
Republic of Ireland orders under 30kg and less than 2.1mtr high and under €99
3-5 business days
*Orders made after 12:00pm will not be dispatched until at least the following business day.
* Deliveries are Monday to Thursday - Any order made after 12pm on Thursday will not be delivered until the following week.
** Refunds will be in your account in 3-5 working days.
Products within 25km - €6.99 delivery 3 to 5 business working days
Large Bulky Items outside 20km
Please be aware that large, bulky items (large appliances, white goods, garden furniture have a delivery charge as follows
White Goods and Large Tvs have delivery charge of €29.99
All other Bulky Items including gravel timber, blocks, etc.) have a delivery charge of €49.99
Extra Bulky Items (such as Sheet Boards, USA Fridges, Extra Large Furniture Sets etc.) any item that can't be put on a single euro pallet have delivery charge of €80
Large Bulky Items inside 20km
Please be aware that large, bulky items (large appliances, white goods, garden furniture
Also includes gravel timber, blocks, sheet boards etc.) have a delivery charge of €20.00
** Bulky and Fragile goods will only be delivered to the nearest port for any purchases from an off shore Island.
** Our Bulky items and large Bulky items are delivered by courier.
All large home appliances, Fridge freezers/Washing Machines/Dryers/cookers etc can take 5-10 working days for nationwide delivery. If you wish to send back your old appliance after purchase, please make sure the item is disconnected and outside your premises ready for return. You will receive a text before the day of delivery with an estimated time.
** Any driver working either for courier or for Beattys of Loughrea can only deliver to your doorstep and cannot enter your property. Please ensure that someone is on hand to assist any large items that may be delivered.
**Shipping per Item - certain items that will be charged per item for delivery.
Eg. €6.99 - 1 item , €13.98 - 2 items, €20.97 - 3 items, €27.96 - 4 Items, €34.95 - 5 items, €41.94 - 6 items. Anything else will be charged the Bulky items rate.
Click and Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is FREE. Simply order online line and collect in store for free
How it works
- You will receive an email confirming we have received your order
- Your order will be processed by our website team
- You will receive an email confirming the date of when your item will be ready for collection.
Damaged and Faulty Goods
If your goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace the goods free of charge. If you do not want a replacement, delivery charges may be incurred to collect the item from you. Do not install any damaged items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable. Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by phone on (091) 841403. In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence. In the case of an item being faulty we may require an inspection by a manufacturer's qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
All products leave our premises in perfect condition. The customer must notify the carrier (or postman) of even the slightest trace of damage (holes, signs of crushing, etc.) to the parcel, and refuse the package if necessary.
Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable. You have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 14 days after receiving your order (“the cooling off period”) and then a further 14 days to return the products. If you are not ordering a replacement, a charge may be incurred to collect the item from you. You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days, starting the day after delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (091) 841403 to advise.
You have the choice of returning the goods via your own means ( Beattys of Loughrea, Church Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway) or requesting that we collect them. If you request collection, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicles is in your area. You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances:
- The goods received back are 'as new' but incomplete; i.e. missing components and/or accessories.
- The returned products are missing their original packaging.
- The cancellation was requested after the 14 day notification period.
We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than 'as new'.
- The goods have been installed and/or used.
- Cables have been cut or terminated.
Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 working days of the cancellation date.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.