For full information, visit here
Aqara Presence Sensor FP2 uses cutting-edge millimetre-wave radar technology, which can accurately detect the presence of people even with slight movements.
This technology ensures continuity and stability of the smart device. It also has the function of zone positioning, which allows for the automation of different conditions in different zones, such as beds and tables.
One space can now be divided into up to 30 small zones and recognize up to five targets (Multi-Person Detection). It can also control other smart home devices through ecosystems such as Apple Home to achieve wider applications.
It features functions such as human fall recognition and a built-in light sensor. Likewise, it is a great helper that can truly combine the diversity of the user’s home life and realize the automation of different personalities.
- Zone Positioning: It offers significant advantages over traditional PIR infrared motion sensors by using a single radar sensor to monitor rooms up to ca. 430 sq ft (ca. 40 m2). Furthermore, you can divide it into up to 30 zones, such as sofa, bed, or desktop. Additionally, you can set up individual automation for each zone. It is as if you were using several PIR motion sensors simultaneously with one Presence Sensor, FP2.
- Multi-person Detection: Up to 5 target people can be detected simultaneously. The result is that, while dividing the space, it can also respond automatically according to the position of different people without interfering with each other.
- Ultra-High Precision: Privacy and detection accuracy are taken into consideration. It is capable of recognizing non-inductive signal detection without collecting real images. Automation, in general, can be achieved locally. Millimetre-wave radar technology is more stable than infrared sensor detection, even when you’re sitting or sleeping.
- Control Other Devices via HomeKit, etc. The FP2 is exposed as multiple sensors in HomeKit (and Home Assistant), Alexa and Google Home. You can integrate the sensor easily without requiring a hub, which is apparently the best solution for smart home enthusiasts to expand your smart home setup.
- Fall Detection and Alerts: When someone in a room falls, the FP2 can detect and notify you. It is made in the most private and convenient way possible, without the need to wear any devices or install a camera for constant monitoring. The range is a circle with a radius of 2 meters, and the accuracy of fall detection is >98%. The recommended installation height is 2.5m-2.8m.
- Built-in Light Sensor: Fully functional light detection sensor in the Aqara ecosystem. With it, lighting automation becomes much more flexible and enjoyable. The built-in light sensor also allows for advanced darkness-based home automation.
- Local Automation & Flexible Installation Ways: After the setup is complete, the product runs locally. FP2’s automation will still run as originally set if there is occasional Wi-Fi network instability. And it better protect your privacy. It has several installation methods to adapt in various installation scenarios.
- IPX5 and Hidden USB-C Port: Because of its IP rating, the sensor can also be installed in wet environments such as bathrooms. The sensor has an open USB-C port, which allows you to swap the included cable to any USB-C compatible one, increasing the placement flexibility.
Delivery Fees & Timescales
Republic of Ireland orders under 30kg and less than 2.1mtr high and over €99
3-5 business days
Republic of Ireland orders under 30kg and less than 2.1mtr high and under €99
3-5 business days
*Orders made after 12:00pm will not be dispatched until at least the following business day.
* Deliveries are Monday to Thursday - Any order made after 12pm on Thursday will not be delivered until the following week.
** Refunds will be in your account in 3-5 working days.
Products within 25km - €6.99 delivery 3 to 5 business working days
Large Bulky Items outside 20km
Please be aware that large, bulky items (large appliances, white goods, garden furniture have a delivery charge as follows
White Goods and Large Tvs have delivery charge of €29.99
All other Bulky Items including gravel timber, blocks, etc.) have a delivery charge of €49.99
Extra Bulky Items (such as Sheet Boards, USA Fridges, Extra Large Furniture Sets etc.) any item that can't be put on a single euro pallet have delivery charge of €80
Large Bulky Items inside 20km
Please be aware that large, bulky items (large appliances, white goods, garden furniture
Also includes gravel timber, blocks, sheet boards etc.) have a delivery charge of €20.00
** Bulky and Fragile goods will only be delivered to the nearest port for any purchases from an off shore Island.
** Our Bulky items and large Bulky items are delivered by courier.
All large home appliances, Fridge freezers/Washing Machines/Dryers/cookers etc can take 5-10 working days for nationwide delivery. If you wish to send back your old appliance after purchase, please make sure the item is disconnected and outside your premises ready for return. You will receive a text before the day of delivery with an estimated time.
** Any driver working either for courier or for Beattys of Loughrea can only deliver to your doorstep and cannot enter your property. Please ensure that someone is on hand to assist any large items that may be delivered.
**Shipping per Item - certain items that will be charged per item for delivery.
Eg. €6.99 - 1 item , €13.98 - 2 items, €20.97 - 3 items, €27.96 - 4 Items, €34.95 - 5 items, €41.94 - 6 items. Anything else will be charged the Bulky items rate.
Click and Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is FREE. Simply order online line and collect in store for free
How it works
- You will receive an email confirming we have received your order
- Your order will be processed by our website team
- You will receive an email confirming the date of when your item will be ready for collection.
Damaged and Faulty Goods
If your goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace the goods free of charge. If you do not want a replacement, delivery charges may be incurred to collect the item from you. Do not install any damaged items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable. Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by phone on (091) 841403. In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence. In the case of an item being faulty we may require an inspection by a manufacturer's qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
All products leave our premises in perfect condition. The customer must notify the carrier (or postman) of even the slightest trace of damage (holes, signs of crushing, etc.) to the parcel, and refuse the package if necessary.
Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable. You have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 14 days after receiving your order (“the cooling off period”) and then a further 14 days to return the products. If you are not ordering a replacement, a charge may be incurred to collect the item from you. You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days, starting the day after delivery. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (091) 841403 to advise.
You have the choice of returning the goods via your own means ( Beattys of Loughrea, Church Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway) or requesting that we collect them. If you request collection, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicles is in your area. You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances:
- The goods received back are 'as new' but incomplete; i.e. missing components and/or accessories.
- The returned products are missing their original packaging.
- The cancellation was requested after the 14 day notification period.
We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than 'as new'.
- The goods have been installed and/or used.
- Cables have been cut or terminated.
Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 working days of the cancellation date.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.