The Aqara Camera Hub G3 is a HomeKit Secure Video camera with facial and gesture recognition that also includes Aqara’s most powerful Zigbee 3.0 smart home hub that can control existing IR-enabled devices.
- AI Facial and Gesture Recognition: Thanks to a powerful NPU-equipped processor, the Camera Hub G3 is capable of recognizing faces and gestures that can be used in notifications and home automation.
- Built-in Zigbee 3.0 Hub: Connect up to 128 Aqara sensors and controllers and enjoy home automation, remote control, and third-party ecosystem support.
- Local Infrared Control: The G3 has a built-in IR controller that can make your existing infrared-compatible devices smart and support local automation. Even if the device is not in the G3 infrared code database, you can program it using the existing remote. Moreover, all the IR automation is local and will run even if there is no internet connection.
- All-Round Compatibility: Supports HomeKit Secure Video, Amazon Alexa, and Google Home (including streaming to smart displays), and makes the compatible child devices support HomeKit, Alexa, Google Assistant, and more.
- 360° Viewing Angle via Pan and Tilt: 110° wide-angle lens coupled with the Pan and Tilt motors provides up to 340° rotation angle, supports automatic cruising, and face and pet tracking.
- 2K 1296p Resolution: The Camera Hub G3 incorporates a high-resolution 2304 x 1296 pixel sensor that results in better image quality with more details.
- Dual-Band 2.4 / 5 GHz Wi-Fi: No more worrying about network type compatibility: the Camera Hub G3 supports both of the most popular Wi-Fi frequencies, and uses them to connect your Aqara child devices to the network.
- Type-C Port with Video Out: The Camera Hub G3 uses the most modern and universal connector that supports low-latency, high-definition video output via UVC protocol.
- Focus on Privacy: Your privacy will be protected by a hardware shutter that can be easily distinguished by its cute sleepy face. Moreover, the camera can stop recording automatically in case it recognizes any of your family members.
- IR Night Vision with Invisible LEDs: Thanks to 940 nm infrared night vision LEDs, the G3 Camera Hub doesn’t have an annoying glow that could disturb your sleep during the night.
- 1/4 in. Threaded Screw: The G3 can be placed almost everywhere thanks to its 1/4″ threaded screw, which supports myriads of third-party accessories such as stands, tripods, and mounts.
- One-Button Video Call: Long press the camera button to push a video message notification that can be used in case of emergency.
- Supports the Next-Gen smart home standard – Matter
- MPN: CH-H03
Delivery Fees & Timescales
Republic of Ireland orders under 30kg and less than 2.1mtr high and over €99
3-5 business days
Republic of Ireland orders under 30kg and less than 2.1mtr high and under €99
3-5 business days
*Orders made after 12:00pm will not be dispatched until at least the following business day.
* Deliveries are Monday to Thursday - Any order made after 12pm on Thursday will not be delivered until the following week.
** Refunds will be in your account in 3-5 working days.
Products within 25km - €6.99 delivery 3 to 5 business working days
Large Bulky Items outside 20km
Please be aware that large, bulky items (large appliances, white goods, garden furniture have a delivery charge as follows
White Goods and Large Tvs have delivery charge of €29.99
All other Bulky Items including gravel timber, blocks, etc.) have a delivery charge of €49.99
Extra Bulky Items (such as Sheet Boards, USA Fridges, Extra Large Furniture Sets etc.) any item that can't be put on a single euro pallet have delivery charge of €80
Large Bulky Items inside 20km
Please be aware that large, bulky items (large appliances, white goods, garden furniture
Also includes gravel timber, blocks, sheet boards etc.) have a delivery charge of €20.00
** Bulky and Fragile goods will only be delivered to the nearest port for any purchases from an off shore Island.
** Our Bulky items and large Bulky items are delivered by courier.
All large home appliances, Fridge freezers/Washing Machines/Dryers/cookers etc can take 5-10 working days for nationwide delivery. If you wish to send back your old appliance after purchase, please make sure the item is disconnected and outside your premises ready for return. You will receive a text before the day of delivery with an estimated time.
** Any driver working either for courier or for Beattys of Loughrea can only deliver to your doorstep and cannot enter your property. Please ensure that someone is on hand to assist any large items that may be delivered.
**Shipping per Item - certain items that will be charged per item for delivery.
Eg. €6.99 - 1 item , €13.98 - 2 items, €20.97 - 3 items, €27.96 - 4 Items, €34.95 - 5 items, €41.94 - 6 items. Anything else will be charged the Bulky items rate.
Click and Collect
Our Click & Collect Service is FREE. Simply order online line and collect in store for free
How it works
- You will receive an email confirming we have received your order
- Your order will be processed by our website team
- You will receive an email confirming the date of when your item will be ready for collection.
Damaged and Faulty Goods
If your goods are damaged or faulty, we will replace the goods free of charge. If you do not want a replacement, delivery charges may be incurred to collect the item from you. Do not install any damaged items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable. Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (091) 841403. In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence. In the case of an item being faulty we may require an inspection by a manufacturer's qualified engineer to be carried out on the item in the location where it is installed. This is so the nature of the fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
All products leave our premises in perfect condition. The customer must notify the carrier (or postman) of even the slightest trace of damage (holes, signs of crushing, etc.) to the parcel, and refuse the package if necessary.
Do not install or use any unwanted items. This counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable. You have a statutory right to return unopened goods up to 14 days after receiving your order (“the cooling off period”) and then a further 14 days to return the products. If you are not ordering a replacement, a charge may be incurred to collect the item from you. You must notify us of your wish to cancel within 14 days, starting the day after delivery. Please email email@example.com or phone (091) 841403 to advise.
You have the choice of returning the goods via your own means ( Beattys of Loughrea, Church Street, Loughrea, Co. Galway) or requesting that we collect them. If you request collection, we will collect the goods on the next available date that one of our delivery vehicles is in your area. You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period.
We reserve the right to apply re-handling charges for returned items under some circumstances:
- The goods received back are 'as new' but incomplete; i.e. missing components and/or accessories.
- The returned products are missing their original packaging.
- The cancellation was requested after the 14 day notification period.
We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following circumstances:
- The goods you wish to return are in any condition other than 'as new'.
- The goods have been installed and/or used.
- Cables have been cut or terminated.
Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 working days of the cancellation date.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.